https://essayhelpgurus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Lucky https://essayhelpgurus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png Lucky2020-06-01 12:39:062020-06-01 12:39:06Until you are fully licensed, you are required to work under the supervision of an experienced mental health professional.
- The next section is Supervision and Consultation:
- Until you are fully licensed, you are required to work under the supervision of an experienced mental health professional. After reviewing the ACA Code of Ethics and the requirements for your state, describe plans for receiving clinical supervision to help you make ethical and legal decisions on the job.
- After licensure, the professional counselor has the right to consult with a colleague on any case, particularly when there is the potential for serious or foreseeable harm to the client or others. Describe resources in your professional community with whom you could engage in case consultation. Identify practices you would use so that your case consultation would meet ethical and legal requirements.
- The next section is Professional Organizations:
- In this section, identify several national, state, regional, or special interest professional organizations that will support your practice as a professional counselor. Describe several ways in which you will benefit from affiliation with these professional counseling organizations.