The terms below apply to the website at essayhelpgurus.com. (The ‘’SITE’’)
We advise that you print off these terms, or preserve them in your computer for future reference.
1.1Documents you can refer when reading these terms
- The description of the Site at the ABOUT US
- Our FAQS page which contains detailed information about our services,
- Our section on GUARANTEES which gives out in elaborated detail our promise to you and our policy revisions, and
- Our section on PRICING which explains more about pricing.
- Our section on OUR WRITERS
1.2 What are the effects of accessing and using the Site?
By accessing and Using the Site, may it be Submitting an Order or Payment for any product (all these are defined below) available through the Site (the “site”), you agree to be responsible and legally bound by these terms as amended from time to time. If you do not accept any of these Terms, then please do not use the site.
1.3 When do we change these Terms?
We may add supplementarily or change terms to any detail of these Terms from now and then if;
- We add any new service to the Site,
- We change the existing services we provide, and
- Need for security, regulatory or legal reasons.
Any alterations made to these Terms will be posted immediately on the website. All users should check the Site regularly to take caution of any changes.
The Site is provided by a registered Freelance Limited Company, under the Laws of USA with company number 34572938 (the “company”, “we”, “our” or “us”). Our certified address is at 202Lane Pkwy, Shelbyville, USA.
Any quotation in these Terms to “you” or “your” means you as a guest or registered user of the Site.
ABOUT THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- By clicking SERVICES, you will be able to access a full list of the services currently available on the Site.
- The functionality of the Site is described on the Site at the ABOUT US
- To use the Site and order or pay for any service or product you MUST be legally able to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- We have the right of modifying how the site functions, moderate the services and withdraw any features of the site from time to time without notifying you.
REGISTRATION; PREVIEWING OR PLACING AN ORDER
- To place or preview an order for any of the services you are required to complete and submit our standard online order form (an “ORDER NOW”)
- With the exception of your email address which cannot be changed; all other information which you provide on registration (“Registration Information”) if in any case, you change, it is your responsibility to update your profile accordingly. Kindly visit Edit Profile and make the necessary changes.
- The Order will specify, amongst other things. If you need the scope of work and other requirements concerning an original paper, essay, and /or other written product, which is to be drafted and delivered to you in accordance with your order, you can always find here (a “Product”)
- When placing or previewing an Order for a particular Product, you will be required to register with the Site by providing the following information on our accepted online registration form:
- Personal information e.g. (your name, phone number, country of residence, e-mail address and payment information), and
- Information about your requirements i.e. the specific service you want e.g. (citation style, the type of service you require, details of the subject/discipline, the academic level, information on the type of paper needed and any other instructions).
PAYMENT AND DISCOUNTS
- By placing an Order on the Site you are making an offer to purchase a Product from us. The Product will be made available as soon as your payment has been approved.
- The Service Fee for the Product is calculated and payable in advance as set out at in the PRICING section of the site. We shall be under no agreement to give out the Product to you until the Service Fee has been paid.
- If you have any inquiry about our discount and bonus schedule, please refer to our FAQS.
USE OF THE SITE; TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF USE
- You can visit the Site solely for your personal use, non-commercial use.
- You MUST not use any part of the part for unlawful intention. Particularly, you should not use the Site for any of the following purposes;
- If you contravene any of the provisions of these Terms, you will be answerable for any losses and costs resulting from your breach. Sharing any illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, harmful, or otherwise offensive material or in any way violating any laws,
- Disseminating materials that hearten conduct that amount to a criminal offence, or breaks any applicable laws.
- Interfering with any other individual’s use of the Site; or
- Owning or keeping electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- If you decide to access the Site from the outside USA, you do so obeying your local laws.
- We may bring to an end your use of the Site if you violate any of these Terms.
- If we reasonably suspect your use of the Site is affecting the lawful functioning of the Site or may be affecting other clients, we may terminate your access to the Site as we further instigate.
USE OF PRODUCTS
By placing an order and /or purchasing for a Product, you acknowledge and that;
- You are buying the Product for your personal use only and NOT for commercial use.
- Any information or ideas used from any Product must be properly cited.
- Citation styles that we may use are (APA, MLA, Harvard, etc.) and all the Products we provide are examples of research, reference and/or for the purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner.
- We acquire the entire Products from freelance writers who transfer all the rights and ownership of the company and/or its affiliates and partners.
- Payments you make to the company helps to advertise the Site for academic purposes, delivering reference materials, maintenance, gathering and all other activities that help the Site to run and offer services for its clients conveniently and effectively.
- Aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal use, non-commercial use, you are not allowed to reproduce, expose, modify, share, leak or exploit the products without the consciousness or without the prior written consent of the company.
- You should NOT store any products after use, instead we recommend immediately you are done with your research or reference to the material is compete destroy the material. No material should be used without proper citation.
By placing an Order and/or payment for a Product, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The company has the right to terminate any agreement or contract with any person who deliberately ignores or tries to pass any Product as their original work. You concur not to pass nor distribute to third-party products purchased from us for payment or for any purpose. You also agree that if we realize that any Product has been plagiarized in any way or distributed for payment or any intention we terminate your access to the Site and you will no longer get our services.
- You cannot put your name on any material. All materials from us are used for research and/or for reference ONLY. We do not encourage nor condone or taker any part of plagiarism or practice any dishonesty in academic. We strongly stick to and abide by all copyright laws. You concur that any product or any written material we provide is for reference or guidelines for your research use. The essayhelpgurus.com written samples are provided by ONE Freelance Limited for research purposes ONLY and cannot be used by anyone as a substitute for his/her own writing. It can only be used as a model paper. The sample papers are only used to help you draft your own research accordingly. Our products can only be used as a client’s original piece of writing only if paraphrased or properly cited. Kindly refer your university definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
- We the company, partners or any affiliates shall not be responsible for any illegal, dishonest, unethical or otherwise wrongful use of the products or any other written material from our Site. This includes; plagiarism, poor grading, expulsion, loss of scholarships/ prizes/ titles/positions, academic trial period and suspension or any other legal actions. Purchasing product from us, you become liable for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the unethical use of such Products.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- All Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, express or implied not unless we are in contravention of our duty under these Terms.
- Once you have submitted an Order, cancellation and refunds are subject to our cancellation and refund policy as set in out Guarantees and FAQS sections on the Site.
- Once an Order has been completed, the company does not grant refunds under any circumstances, unless specifically stated in these Terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ( “IPRs”)
12.1 IPRs in the Products
- The Products delivered to you have been drafted by out Freelance writers
- Full copyright in any Products or other materials delivered to you is retained by us and/or our affiliates and partners.
- Subject to payment for Products we grant you a non-exclusive license to use the Products you have ordered for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You agree not to distribute, duplicate, share, modify, or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Site, without our conscious or prior written consent.
- You will be liable for any losses we may incur as a result of any illegal use of our products.
12.2 IPRs in any materials that you supply to us
You must make sure that any materials you submit to us do not fail to comply with any intellectuals, personal laws or violate any applicable laws since you will be answerable to any losses which we may incur as a result.
12.3 IPRs in the Site
- All intellectual rights found in any part of the site are owned or licensed by the Site.
- Therefore all intellectual property rights are non-transferrable to any person who accesses the Site.
- Not unless permitted by us you are not allowed to download, transmit or copy any content of the Site.
12.4 Sources Used Feature
You will not be provided with e-books or articles in their completely. Instead, cited references are provided for reference purposes. A reasonable Service fee is charged for collection and delivery of materials, including links to sources from where the material is available in its entirety completely for purchasing or viewing.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- The Site is provided as it currently is, we cannot guarantee you that the Site will meet your maximum expectations. If your computer does not support relevant technology, including encryption, you may not be able to access the Site and/or use some or all of the Services.
- The Site is accessed via World Wide Web which is self-governing to us; hence you have to comply with all the applicable laws concerning it. We are not responsible to any malpractices that result from of your usage.
- In any way, we are not liable for any loss suffered as a result of modification of the Site.
- We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with the Products and/or Services including but not limited to;
- Phone, computers, software or hardware, network, internet, email or difficulties of any kind.
- Incomplete, failed or delayed computer or email transmissions.
- Any conditions caused by events which are beyond our control that might cause the product or service to be disrupted, delayed or corrupted.
- Any damages, losses or injuries of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the Services; or
- Any typographical or printing errors in any Product(s)
- We have no liability to you or any person who is an inability to access the Site
- Any matters that arise and are beyond our control.
- Any unpredictable losses or damages.
- Any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, or intended to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you violate any of these Terms, we may decide to ignore but later on, we shall revisit and face the consequences.
- Unless stated otherwise, all inquiries, suggestions or any notices from you must be addressed to us via our Site contact given as Contact Us on the Site.
- All notices or responses to you are addressed through;
- Shown on your personal order page
- Shown on the Site from time to time, or
- Emailed to the email address provided in your Registration Information.
If you need any further clarifications, inquiry or whenever you want to keep in touch with us, please contact us either by phone, email or chat given in the Contact Us Page on the Site or on your personal page.