There are various designs (i.e. fixed, flexible, and mixed) that help to shape and form one’s research. Each design has various methods associated with the design. After reviewing the Reading and Study material for this module and considering the three designs discussed in the text, please respond to the following:
1. Describe the three designs and when is it appropriate to use each design?
2. How are the designs similar?
3. How are the designs different?
4. What specific methods are related to each of these designs?
Your response to these four questions should be a minimum of 300 words. After you have answered these questions, please provide an annotated bibliography on all sources that were used. You must use your text plus two outside scholarly resources, for a minimum of three .
- Robson & McCartan: chs. 7, 12, 14
- Keller & Alsdorf: chs. 11–12, Epilogue