Create a 10–15 slide PowerPoint presentation, incorporating speaker notes, demonstrating how technological advancements in personal protective equipment can increase the safety and survival of emergency services personnel. Your presentation should:
- Demonstrate how technological advancements can increase the safety and survival of emergency service personnel.
- Demonstrate how protective equipment addresses the variety of hazards and environments firefighters can face every day.
- Address how technology has improved the performance of these items in order to keep firefighters safer than ever before.
- Your slide requirement excludes your introduction and reference slides.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Include an introduction slide and a references slide.
- Include at least five credible, outside sources.
- All citations of outside sources plus the listing of all references should adhere to APA style.