PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILE
Upon successful completion of the case study, students will be able to
- illustrate how effective leadership from top-management fosters innovation in a company,
- compare and contrast the firm’s approach to project management with the practices of traditional software project management,
- demonstrate the significance of effective project planning in the success of a company,
- argue how the implementation of an innovative working environment benefits the company and team members,
- demonstrate how the adaption of flexible team effort yields optimal gains for the firm,
- explain the difference between leading and managing a project, and
- explain cooperative relationships in project management team building.
- Refer to the selected case study for details of case and case question(s)
- Submission should be a maximum of 3 pages double-spaced (excluding title page and reference page), and should follow APA referencing style.