I need some sample job duties for Market Research Specialist edited to be more specific for a paper roll company I work for.
5 or 6 of these needs to be edited.
Example of 1 I did: To study & analyze the buying behavior of consumers, dealers, retailers towards AZ Paper brand as compared with similar product of other companies, thus understand the consumer acceptance of products.
– Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
– Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
– Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
– Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
– Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
– Measure effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
– Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
– Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
– Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
– Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.