Evaluate performance measures of the United Way, Salvation Army, Task Force for Global Health, Feeding America, and Goodwill Industries International from the information provided on their websites.
- Calculate the effectiveness of each organization by using the fund-raising ratio. In 2013, these organization’s financial ratios were respectively 91%, 89%, 100%, 98%, and 97%.
How have these ratios changed compared to current data on the websites?
- In 2013, the program effectiveness percentage was 86%, 82%, 100%, 98%, and 88% respectively.
Calculate their recent program effectiveness percentage and evaluate any changes.
- Why does each website use multiple years of data?
- Which charity is most efficient and why?
- Develop a chart or table to support your analysis.
- Submit your responses to the questions in a 3-5-page Microsoft Word document. Label each question clearly. Include computations in a table and show work.
- For written answers, ensure your responses are well-written.
- Be sure to follow the formatting guidelines outlined in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.