Here’s an excellent article on the subject. Measured in technology time, it’s a bit dated but still worth the read-
Some questions to ponder (remember to post references):
1) Do you think cloud computing can still be considered an “emerging” technology or has it gone mainstream? Why?
2) What are some of the risks and benefits of “cloud” computing?
3) What types of organizations do you think can benefit most from this offering?
4) Why would a company like Amazon.com or Salesforce.com venture into this business?
5) What do you think the future holds for cloud computing?