1. Conduct an Internet search to find and read at least 3 recent articles that relate to the key term you selected. Articles may be found in the International section of any reputable website that focuses on international business, such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or the Economist. Another good source of information is EBSCOhost, accessible through Liberty’s online library. Websites like about.com, britanica.com, Wikipedia etc. do not constitute scholarly academic articles and references.
2. Of the 3 articles you’ve read, select the article that you wish to discuss, and write a review of it. In addition, you must post all 3 (or more) recent articles to the reference section—even though you review only one of them. You may provide additional references, but references do not replace 3 articles that relate to your key term. Actually reference the article you review within the article review. Your review must include the following sections (each section must be structured by a heading for each section):
- A definition of the term
- A summary of the selected article
- A discussion of article related to the key term
- The complete citation in APA format of each articles read
- All references must be annotated