· In the report header – enter a label “Edgar Llanas”
· Add fields from the tables into the report.
· Show the number of stores in each state and total number of stores in report footer. Show the report should be grouped by state. In the group footer show the average square feet for all stores in each state. also in the report footer show the average square feet. Add relevant labels in group footer and report footer.
· If the estimated population is less than 500000, show it in red.
· Add an additional calculated item called Future-expansionnext to the store size sq ft. This should show 10 % increase from the current store size
· Do required formatting and adjustments and draw lines wherever required.